Generate random (or non random), non-repeating number sequences.
Auto Index - When checked the node will automatically output all values within the Sequence range.
Index - Manually select an index within the Sequence range.
Sequence - Set a range of values to create a sequence within.
Offset - Add/ subtract a value to the sequence. e.g. a value of 1 will convert
Travel - Use a value to offset the order of the sequence. e.g. a value of 1 will convert
Randomize - When checked the values set in Sequence will be randomized.
Seed - Set the seed used for Randomize.
Skip Indices - Enter values which you want to omit from the range set within Sequence. Indices can be entered as comma or hyphen separated values. For example, entering
1, 5, 7:9 would omit the values 1, 5, 7, 8 and 9.
- Create a Text Shape.
- Add a String Generator to the Text.
- Set Precision and Padding to 0.
- Add the Text Shape to a Duplicator.
- Set the Duplicator's Distribution to Linear.
- Set the Count to 4.
- Create a Color Array.
- Add 3 more colors to the Array and give each a different color.
- Connect colorArray.id > textShape.fillcolor.
- Create a Sequence.
- Set values for the Sequence of 0 and 3.
- Connect sequence.id > stringGenerator.number.
- Connect sequence.id > colorArray.index.
If you now scrub Seed on the Sequence Atom you will get random values but you will never get the same value (or color) appearing twice.